SKR1.4 Turbo 2209 dual endstop with TFT35 V2.0

Good morning!

First time posting but multiple years of work and prinitng… By the time I finished printing the Burly, the primo was out… haha so started again!

Mechanical part of the MPCNC Primo is completed and ajusted. Now the fun part… :frowning:

I have the latest dowload from the website for my machine and board. It compile fine but I get this error when trying to load via usb connection (BTW I have tried the SKR1.3 files with the 1.3 Board and I have the same message… Knowledge leve Basic: anything obvious that I have missed?

Checking size .pio\build\LPC1769\firmware.elf
Advanced Memory Usage is available via “PlatformIO Home > Project Inspect”
RAM: [==== ] 38.0% (used 12448 bytes from 32736 bytes)
Flash: [=== ] 33.0% (used 156596 bytes from 475136 bytes)
before_upload([“upload”], [".pio\build\LPC1769\firmware.bin"])
error:Command ‘cmd /C dir D:’ returned non-zero exit status 1.

Unable to find destination disk (Autodetect Error)
Please select it in platformio.ini using the upload_port keyword (link to platform io doc removed) or copy the firmware (.pio/build/LPC1769/firmware.bin) manually to the appropriate disk

Configuring upload protocol…
AVAILABLE: blackmagic, cmsis-dap, jlink, mbed
CURRENT: upload_protocol = mbed
Looking for upload disk…
Error: Please specify upload_port for environment or use global --upload-port option.
For some development platforms it can be a USB flash drive (i.e. /media//)
*** [upload] Explicit exit, status 1

For the skr boards, you copy the firmware.bin to the microsd card and put it in the skr, reset the skr and it will flash the firmware, and rename the file to FIRMWARE.CUR on the microsd card.

You don’t have to compile it if the default firmware works for you, there is a firmware.bin in the zip.

Thanks for the follow up :slight_smile: The only think I change is the 3 point suggested in the TFT master branch Github

Connect the 5pin serial cable according to the manual of your mainboard.
Define a serial port in Marlin, to activate the port used by the TFT.
Make sure the same BAUDRATE is defined in Marlin and the firmware of your TFT (config.ini)

Still having the :No printer attached not on my screen…

Got it fix now! Thanks not sure what fix it… just reuploded the TFT files and now have connection.