Show us where you live!

No risk no phun.

My office today. About 4 hours from home (Vancouver) on Shuswap Lake today or I would be finishing the wiring on Primo.

5 Likes

Another day in paradise…

Just to clarify - not a diss - this IS where I live.

• Al
1 Like

More snow here today. We had had our largest and our 4th largest fires in CO history this year. I sure hope this snow knocks them out.

4 Likes

Speaking of fires, I don’t think I’ve seen Ryan post recently.

I hope he’s doing OK with the fires in his area?

Whats happening over there?? I hope all are well!!

Several states, California, Oregon, Colorado and possibly more have some serious wildfires burning in their forests.

1 Like

Yesyes, I know I know. It’s more an expression of worry and sympathy…

1 Like

Well no “nearby” fires but no sun either. Safe for now! Looks like apocalypse now out there, orange/grey.

4 Likes

Good to hear! Truly scary stuff. Hoping there’s rain in the forecast and good thoughts for the fire crews.

4 Likes

Yeah it’s pretty bad here.

We are just a little left of salem.

1 Like

Be safe, Ryan has plenty of parts and support. Praying for eveyone in possible harms way :pray::pray::pray::pray:!!!

1 Like

Hopefully there’s some promise in the weather forecast?

We’re getting some much needed rain. I wish I could send it ya’lls way. 2" yesterday and already nearly 1/2" today. It supposed to be heading out of town the rest of the day.

I had a 4 day weekend, so I joined my parents on a motorcycle trip. I took my daughter. It was her first trip longer than 60 miles. We did around 1300 miles in 4 days.

My daughter had never seen mountains before (she’s 10). This picture is from the trip.

4 Likes

As far as I can tell… dry and sunny with a chance of scorching fires and apocalyptic skys

OUCH! :scream: Scary days!

I may never complain again when a little ol’ hurricane comes through.

@niget2002 Beautiful – I haven’t been up there in a long time.

@jeffeb3 Did you get the wind on Monday night/Tuesday morning like here in Utah?

On a more positive note, this is part of why I love living here after living in Phoenix for a decade:

1 Like

@alcnc As someone who was born in Fremont and with friends and family in San Jose, San Francisco, Sacramento and the Central Valley, I know what you mean. I’ve been following the fires fairly closely.

We get a lot of strong winds here, but I didn’t notice anything this week.