Shipping Company - LowRider V4 USA

Hello, I am about to check-out an order for a LowRider V4 Hardware Kit, with 3D Printed Parts Set, Endmills, Touchplate, etc.

It is for use in South America. I frequently use a freight-forwarder in Miami and ship eBay and other purchases with them. The process is: eBay → Miami (freight forwarder) → South America

I have 2 questions:

  1. What shipper does V1 Engineering use within the USA? I have had terrible experience with USPS handing over the final mile to a shipping “agent” and the agent taking forever to deliver or losing the package. UPS, FedEx, and Amazon have never given me issues delivering to the freight forwarder in the 5-6 years I’ve been doing this.

  2. Is a detailed receipt/invoice included inside the box? Can I request an invoice not be included at all inside or outside of the package? Lack of an invoice discourages theft of the package locally if the would-be thieves don’t know it is a $700+ USD package…

Thanks, looking forward to being more active here after I get the CNC built!

Also, my locally available EMT is 1" (UL 797) and measures 29.5 to 29.6mm exterior diameter with digital calipers. So am I correct to select the 29.5mm/1" version of the printed parts?
Thanks

Hey, 29.5 should be good.

Ryan now exclusively ships with DHL express.

I don’t know whether Ryan can ship without the invoice, I have to add the value outside if I ship outside the EU, but if he’s shipping to Miami, it might not be needed

Thanks for that information!

I hope Ryan can confirm the DHL express shipping to Miami, because I have never had an issue with DHL before, while USPS is a crapshoot. And regarding the invoice, the risk is actually that someone in customs locally here or the shipper can steal the package if they see the value, it is sad but the real situation.

You can choose DHL or USPS in the US, USPS Priority would be tracked better, insured, and cheaper than DHL in the US.

OR You can do DHL direct to you and skip the middleman.

Okay excellent, for the free shipping on orders over $400 USD, I imagine that the is the USPS Priority option and the DHL is extra?

Are you able to opt-out of including the invoice inside/outside the box for shipping to Miami?

And regarding DHL direct to S. America, I have only done that for an envelope because it is big $$$ to send a box with them, although they are the best option for international shipping IMO.

Okay @vicious1 (Ryan), I just pulled the trigger and placed the order! If you could please not include the invoice inside or outside of the box to Florida, it would be greatly appreciated!

Im also using shipping forwarders with V1 orders from the US. Already bought more than 3 machines kits. All USPS shipping (sometimes they mark the item as delivered when they handle the package to the delivery guy to the final destination. You just have to wait a couple of days).