Sandify Update v0.2.5

New version of Sandify. Bob and I have been having fun writing this stuff. I hope you all enjoy it. Details are in the release notes, but since there’s no way to talk about it, please post your thoughts here.

Big thanks to @bobnik.

3 Likes

Sweet man. Looking forward to trying out the new features!

1 Like

Just testing this out:

Interesting. If I link to the actual release, it will show my face, instead of the project’s “Social media” image. But linking to the standard release page shows this image I have set. :man_shrugging:

Looks like time to make some new patterns for my coffee table!

1 Like

I’m sorry, this will sound stupid.
I’ve been off the grid for a while, and I come back to work on my table and find that Sisyphus’ instructions on how to make new patterns is based on Sandify… :open_mouth: ?
How and when did this happen? @jeffeb3, this is awesome. :+1:

I have a lot of catching-up to do in reading the forum entries, but I couldn’t find a post on this topic at a quick glance. Wanted to take a moment to celebrate the fact that sandify rocks :smiley:

2 Likes

It came as a surprise to me too. I saw that just before they started the pattern contest. I must have not posted about it. Oops.

2 Likes

Haha, you are hoplessly, refreshingly old-fashioned @jeffeb3. The way people regularly blow their own horn on platforms like LinkedIn often me cringe. You are quite the opposite… not even mentioning a fantastic piece of news like this :laughing:

Good on you and Sisyphus. Two awesome projects happily joined :clap:t4: