Rocky Mountain RepRap Festival 2023

I so hear that.

My standard speech to text test sentence is still “They’re putting their things over there.” Before I evaluate any other features I test that. It’s been a long time since Google has got that one wrong, but it used to be hit or miss at best.

My phone keyboard is terrible, or rather, my skills at using it are poor, but speech to text doesn’t do well with jargon, and is worse with stuff like code. So I don’t use it, but sometimes, I think I should on forums like this.

1 Like

The swipe style of typing makes it even worse, because instead of one wrong letter, there is a completely different word.

My most common error is hitting backspace instead of m or space instead of b or n. That makes stuff look weird.

I have decided that typing fast and then proof reading is faster than typing correctly the first time.

I have to be very careful with topics like this.

2 Likes

Ryan,
I’m presuming that you are on site by now, or shortly will be. I’m preparing to bring the Primo over shortly–probably around 2PM, give or take.

Please let me know if this will not work for some reason.
Thanks.

3 Likes

I’m glad you all are so friendly and understanding with each other.

But please post some pics!!! :smiley:

4 Likes

@vicious1 you guys still there? Just checked into my hotel.

3 Likes

16 Likes

I guess the forums will be quiet this weekend.

Good thing I’m camping.

4 Likes

10 Likes

Nice line up! MP3DP half ar$ed edition will arrive tomorrow before opening. Currently in Idaho.

5 Likes

11 Likes

Ryan’s printer is really cool too. Printing a core.

10 Likes

Will that be finished printing by Sunday? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Looks like lots of fun! Made me start lookingbat whatbwas available in my area. Might have convinced the Comptroller to consider the ECRRF in MD this year. We shall see!

5 Likes

Do you blokes appreciate how odd it is reading this on Saturday morning and you talking about tomorrow (which is Saturday for you but Sunday for me?)

4 Likes

Okay there will be someone there from 7am until opening. I am shooting to get back right before 9am. feel free to use the name and get comfy.

I think that is a 6.5hr print, trying to get a bunch printed with all sorts of cool new filaments. Lots of new vendors and I need to try a few new colors.

Thank you ecdcrew, me and the day one crew had a great time and unwound together. Thank you!!!

I should be able to get some pictures tomorrow. I was in the zone trying to get things going and once it did I just kinda relaxed. How good does that look one of each build in the same spot!!! It has already been fun to a light crowd, tomorrow should be nuts. The far and away show stopper is the ZenXY and Sandify. Gets a comment from everyone,Thanks Heffe.

@jamiek , do you have an eta?

4 Likes

Landed just now at DEN. I’ll come in about 8 maybe? I dont really have a plan, just winging it.

3 Likes

Thanks for the pics and the updates!

LED light emanating through the HDPE panels on the printer is a neat effect!

3 Likes

Drive safe. It is snowing.

I don’t have a plan for tomorrow either. Ryan was saying he would be there between 8-9, but I don’t think he committed.

Hope not, I’m craving lots of pictures!

1 Like

Man, the rain here looks weird.

5 Likes