Reset coordinates to zero on SKR

I’m new to CNC so all of this is an extreme learning experience… during testing the operation of the machine manually after assembly I managed to change where the machine thinks it’s at zero. I didn’t think anything of it until I attempted my first cutting and it moved itself to where it thought zero was and began running the gcode. For the life of me I can’t figure out how to reset where I want it to zero. Any help is greatly appreciated!

The G92 g-code will set x, y, and z to 0:

G92 X0 Y0 Z0

This code can be sent manually or it can be added to the top of your g-code file, either by-hand, or automatically by either EstlCAM or Repetier-Host…

There are a few other ways to reset all the coordinates. If you put your display in Marlin mode (hold the knob down for 3 seconds), from the V1 Custom Menu, you can select Reset All Coordinates.

If you run your jobs from an SD card, you can put the G92 in a file with a .gcode extension on your SD card, and then run that file like any other g-code file.

Awesome! That do the trick. I’m sure there will be more questions from me. Thanks for the quick response!