Quick Grip pipe clamp adapter

My ego says someone here is just waiting to print this, so I thought I’d share here.

I made this last year some time and didn’t get around to uploading to printables until yesterday. I really didn’t think anything of it but I checked this morning and was astonished to see almost 50 downloads overnight, which says that some people think it might be useful.

It’s funny how simple things sometimes hit a chord. I suspect it will have a life - probably earn me another 30 or so prusameters and then settle down to a few downloads a week as these things do and

I’m not sure if it’s “neat!” and I feel a bit awkward posting here to be frank, but I’ve done it now haven’t I? :smiley:

PIpe clamp adapter for QuickGrip Clamps

24-02- 05 at 10-01-34-Edit

6 Likes

Well, Alice, you linked your topic to your topic. :slight_smile:

Besides that I think that’s really cool! :tada:

Btw: Did you see Prusa got rid of two and three spools for rewards? Really bad for you, ordering just one is not really great from Australia, I guess. :frowning:

Fixed!! Thanks! :smiley:

Both Mikoláš Zuza and Josef Prusa have said that the multi-spool awards will be back as soon as they can build up more stock of Prusament. According to their stats they have given away 10,500 spools to date - there is almost no stock if you try to buy PLA Prusament - so it’s a nice problem for them to have.

My current credit is 30 spools and a bit :grin: (or a Prusa Mini I guess). I think I’ve had nine freebies thus far - so even with delivery for 3 spools to Aus at $50US - it’s still a great deal for me.

Prusameters are real! :smiley:

Oh okay, that makes sense. I wanted purple but it’s sold out.

50 Dollars for three spools isn’t too bad, but for one roll it would be insanely expensive. :sweat_smile:

@bitingmidge
Great job! This made me remember I needed some round ones for some of my quick release bar clamp bottom tips, so I whipped up this one:

https://www.printables.com/model/753318-clamp-pad-tpu-round-pad-for-bessie-quick-release-b

1 Like

Yet another reason to dip my toe in the TPU water.

Although I’m positive they will work fine with PLA or PETG, I bet they absolutely stand out with TPU, much like my original “flat” grips being some sort of “rubbery” material in yellow.

3 Likes