printing at 10x scale?

I’m not sure whats going wrong, it could be the gcode, it could be the firmware but right now instructions are being interpreted as at least 10x there normal size, I did a little circle as a test and its coming out as a pretty huge one right now in testing. Anyone got any hints?

; Generated with MatterSlice 1.0 ; filamentDiameter = 1.75 ; extrusionWidth = 0.4 ; firstLayerExtrusionWidth = 0.4 ; layerThickness = 0.2 ; firstLayerThickness = 0.3 ; automatic settings before start_gcode G21 ; set units to millimeters M107 ; fan off M190 S50 ; wait for bed temperature to be reached M104 T0 S210 ; start heating extruder 1 T0 ; set the active extruder to 0 ; settings from start_gcode G28 X0 Y0 Z0 ; home all axes G1 Z5 F5000 ; lift nozzle M109 S210 ; set the extruder temp and wait G28 X0 Y0 Z0 ; Home Z again in case there was filament on nozzle G29 ; probe the bed ; automatic settings after start_gcode T0 ; set the active extruder to 0 G90 ; use absolute coordinates G92 E0 ; reset the expected extruder position M82 ; use absolute distance for extrusion ; Layer count: 119 ; Layer Change GCode ; LAYER:0 M400 M107 G0 F9000 X115.534 Y94.367 Z0.8 ; TYPE:SKIRT G1 Z0.3 G1 F1800 E0

here is the first setup bit of code for the thing. it seems normal.

edit: after moving the X rail ‘10m’ it seems to have moved ‘26.3m’ instead so there is something wrong with the firmware it seems.

Are your steps/mm set right? What kind of driver do you have? Do you have it set for the wrong microstepping? If it’s a ramps, then install all the jumpers under the drivers.

motors are 17hs19-2004s1

Unsure what the drivers are but I included a picture of them.

all the jumpers are installed.

I ‘think’ the steps are 200 per rotation (the defaults setup in the marlin files I downloaded here) but there quite a bit off I tried adjusting it just measuring the difference between movement and result and found a difference of 24.2 after doing it very carefully and offset the motion by that (10/24.2 * 200 = 82.64) and it seems fairly accurate now, but I have no idea what I’m doing other then guess work like this!

Those look like a4988s, but it’s just a guess. They max out at 1/16th microstepping. I think thateans you should be at 100. It will be a round number. It could be 80 if you had a 20T pulley instead of a 16T.

I guess you didn’t get your parts from Ryan. You’ll need to know what you put in there. His firmware is matched to his parts.

I figured as much, I am using a 16T belt. At least I believe I am, I’ll check to be sure. If it is likely a ‘round number’ its probably 80, because after measuring test prints its pretty damn close for eyeballing it.

10 -> 26.3 seems awfully close to in -> cm. Sure of your model size before slicing?