Post Processor for VCarve by Vectric Desktop Version

I am looking for a link to the most current file for the Post Processor for VCarve by Vectric? Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks

ESTLCAM_Grbl_mm_manTC_TN.zip (1.5 KB)
That’s the one I am using.

Thank you!

1 Like

I am still pretty new to how post processors work. Are there different ones to export .gcode vs .nc files? Or do I have to do something to convert the .nc file to a .gcode file? My machine shows all my files that are in the .gcode format, but the .nc format that I just created using the post processor you shared won’t show up.

I am running Marlin on a Lowrider 2 build.

nc and gcode are the same, just a different extension. You can just rename them.

But also, the contents of the file need to be compatible with your machine. Gcode made for one machine doesn’t necessarily work for another. You need a post processor that works for Marlin if your machine uses Marlin firmware.

Hmm, I didn’t think of that one, sorry. I am using Estlcam for the cutting as well. Maybe try the crown and export it, rename the NC to gcode and see if that works. Otherwise you could just open the pp file with an editor and change the needed values.

Another one you might like.

https://wirepower-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/frank_wirepower_com_au/EXy046M6kUJMhk-6cHEVz1IBGQ_WyivNY6qoJ6S8z9f6Aw?e=20cGzk

1 Like