Polarsandtisch

@jeffeb3
Ich finde dich einfach nur genial mit was für eine Hilfsbereitschaft du hir im Forum unterwegs bist und allen Forumsmittgliedern hilfst.
Ohne deine Hilfe wäre ich auch damals gestrandet.

Danke nochmal
Klaus

3 Likes

Lieber @woobag,

hast du zufällig Informationen, wo ich die anderen Bauteile finde? Steppermotoren, klar. Aber bei den Riemenscheiben(?)/Zahnrädern bin ich unsicher, was ich benötigen würde leider.

Viele Grüße!

Hi,

habe bei Thingiverse Link eine Liste hinterlegt mit den benötigten mechanischen Bauteilen. Mit den KY-003 Sensoren hab ich momentan noch schwierigkeiten, evtl werd ich andere verwenden.

Grüße

1 Like

happy hollyday to everyone :wink:

2 Likes

Very fun. I need to glue a magnet onto some lego. That looks like a lot of fun.

1 Like

@ Vinzenz Braillard

Super Design

mir gefällt auserdem die Handysteuerung für den Tisch.
Welche wird hier verwendet?

servus
Klaus

1 Like

have a question, hope you can help me, I want to put the Marlin Scara on my Arduino Mega, maybe you know why it doesn’t work? and how I can solve that.

1. I haven’t ever used Marlin Scara. The edits I made to sandify to support SCARA work with vanilla Marlin. Marlin doesn’t know it is using SCARA, only sandify does.
  2. You should make your own thread. We can do question and answer and paste details there, without getting it confused with this build.
  3. We need to see more of the errors, especially the first error in the console window. But since none of us have used Marlin Scara, we can only give you general compiling advice.

I know how Sandify works, this is my first table, but I now want a Scara Bot in it. is marlin 2.1.2.1 good?

1 Like