OMG!!!!! Extruders = 0

Cool!

Do you have any idea why your PR failed the CI? Is it possible to just kick it off again? (It looked like a http failure of some kind, but I didn’t look into it).

Sweet!

BTW, this is officially my first crown. I made some letters that said “Hello World” for my first cnc job.

2 Likes

OMG…we are not friends anymore…!

1 Like

Unless you frame that.

1 Like

I did some digging through the changes and I think I found the one that did the trick: https://github.com/MarlinFirmware/Marlin/pull/15996

When I build from a commit right before this change, the board crashes, build at the change works. Oddly enough simply reverting this change doesn’t re-create the problem with the latest but given the conditions needed for this to trigger depend on random garbage in memory I’m not surprised that subsequent changes may make it less likely to happen.

1 Like

It crooked. :wink:

Sweet. Hopefully the bad math is behind us on the the other issues. This is a solid reason to “rebase” and start fresh. I do think a few more days for them to iron out any other 2.0 bugs.

Good eye. Excuse me, jeffeb3 whoever you are, obviously you are new around here since this is your first crown. It looks to me like you machine must not be at a 90 degree angle to your wall and/or you are holding your camera goofy and is resulting in crooked pictures. Please fix this…AFTER YOU FRAME THE CROWN!

1 Like

So, when can I just run a git command from my controller to update the firmware? You guys are gonna get that set up, right? Like a new M-code or sumpthin’… :clown_face:

1 Like

We would get so many people breaking their boards this way…

Will you accept the fridge?

3 Likes

What, duh…The fridge is the highest honor! And it is at the top.

Okay Heffe we can be friends again.

Unless you are trying to say something with the animal butts…Thread carefully this could be war, do we need to take this to twitter?!

Those are clearly dog butts. And dogs are people.

1 Like

Just seemed weird if I got two specific with the poodle and Lab butts…

I added a test for the full sized rambo to includes most of the changes for Ryan’s Rambo Dual Endstop branch. I have to say, the scripting they have for configuration is pretty freakin’ easy to use. I bet we could leverage this to keep just a couple versions (down to zero) in allted/ and then configure the .zips with a big script that creates a clean folder, applies some config, and then makes a .zip.

I made a PR for it, but it won’t pass until Anttix’s PR does.

2 Likes

BTW, This is all it takes to make a test configuration:

1 Like

Ha! I was thinking about exactly the same thing last night when I looked at mega test cases to see if there is even anything that tests if E0 compiles, but looks like @jeffeb3 beat me to it. Is this a competition now?

1 Like

No, but if you’re nice, I’ll PM you my adventofcode.com leaderboard info :smile:

2 Likes