Offsets and Bit Setter

G28 homes up as I have an upper Z limit switch installed.

In thinking G38’s were not sufficient, I tried to enable G30 however when it tries to probe, I get an error.

Send: M112
Send: N2 M11235
Send: N3 M104 T0 S0

I have tried to attach a copy of my configuration file but it’s not allowing it to upload.
Here is a link for the file “https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tV3bfnJcr_hWWhkK3Ub5UQfXlr_Yuv5A/view?usp=sharing

You can put anything in a ZIP file and upload the ZIP file to the forum. I’m not sure why you are homing up. If you home down to your bit setter, you know at that point your max Z. I’m not sure what happens when homing up, but I don’t believe the switch will provide a limit during cutting. I know for X and Y, when you execute a G92, Marlin no longer knows it home position and will not limit movement.

If I home down, depending on the bit, max z would change. Also, yes it limits or the printed bracket would be no more.

Configuration.zip (35.0 KB)

Here is my configuration file. The Z Probe Options start at line 1024 and runs till line 1356.

Right now G30 wont do anything and I am sure there are some things I will need to tweak but if someone can have a look and let me know the critical issues, I would appreciate it.