New MPCNC Primo (25mm) fully functional (Germany, near Darmstadt)

Wir renovieren unseren Keller, und daher muss ich leider meine neu aufgebaute MPCNC Primo verkaufen.

Die Arbeitsfläche ist 560mm x 551mm x 81mm
Die Tischgrösse ist 950mm x 872mm

Alle Teile wurden mit einem Prusa i3 MK3S gedruckt mit den empfohlenen Druckparametern. Verwendet wurde Prusament PLA Filament.

Die MPCNC Primo ist fertig aufgebaut und grob adjustiert, die Krone wird perfekt gedruckt (siehe Bild). Alle Teile sind neu, ich habe die MPCNC Primo gerade fertiggestellt und lediglich die Krone gedruckt.

Die Steuerung ist eine Ultimachine Rambo 1.4, eingebaut in ein 3D gedrucktes Gehäuse. Die Endstops sind eingebaut und verkabelt, jedoch noch nicht an die Steuerung angeschlossen. Ich habe die MPCNC Primo bislang lediglich ‘konventionell’ gesteuert.

Das Netzteil ist auch dabei, man kann also direkt anfangen, den Build weiter zu optimieren.

Ich verkaufe meine MPCNC Primo für 249€ nur an Abholer in 64839 Muenster. Bei Interesse bitte unter 0160/1545176 melden.

1 Like

Hey, I’m interested, living in west Poland so can’t pick it up myself, would it be possible to ship, or just pack safely so I can arrange pickup?

Hi, thanks for your interest, but I am sorry I can’t ship. What I can do is protecting the frame a bit with some packaging material, but for a shipment I don’t have a big enough box available, I am sorry.

Ok, that’s understandable, what I’m curious about is why the total dimensions are aprox 950x900mm if work field is roughly 550x550? And is it possible to pick up just with that top plywood which is attached to the legs? I was preparing for my own build, but yours look nice and clean :wink: if there wasn’t that covid crap, I’d be on my way now…

I’ve left some space on two sides for the cable chain, that’s why the table is a bit larger. And yes, only the top plywood is included. Thanks for the compliment, it is a nice and clean build indeed, unfortunately I have to give it away.

1 Like

Well, the shipping of whole unit as it is would double the price for me. If I gave you let’s say 50€ for disassemble trouble, would you consider to ship?

You mean I disassemble the MPCNC and send it to you without the base plate?

Yep, that’s what I meant. I presume the box would be like 800x 500x500 and less then 20 kg right?

Let me check the size; can you please text me your mobile phone number. Thanks

0048720704439 that’s my polish number, I’m working, but after 17:30 I’m free to talk.

Sold / verkauft