New MPCNC in Oklahoma City

Jeffeb3, see what you casused!!!

(:0> Best I could do, if I could put a 5" smiley face here, I would just to say thank you, thank you, THANK YOU

I know where is a lot of cleanup that I will have to do but here is what I just did. First printing of the Crown on my MPCNC in Oklahoma City

[attachment file=“First draw 1s.jpg”]
[attachment file=“First draw 2s.jpg”]
[attachment file=115949]

5 Likes

That is a very good looking crown. Nice work.

1 Like

Thanks, I am pushing hard. I have a goal (soft deadline) of a week from tomorrow.

C-section is scheduled for next Saturday and I will become a grand-dad for the first time. I am hoping that I will be able to carve in wood her name and birth date and be able to give it to her and parents when mom comes home from the hospital.

Just getting all the software to work was like hitting a brick wall yesterday but this morning things started clicking and it all fell together. What a rush!

1 Like

The bigger they are, the harder they fall, right? Hetting that working feels great when you had to work for it. CAM can be tough. Having a deadline on your first job is going to be tough. Hopefully you get ahead a bit and can have plenty of time the the first few lessons (mistakes).

Congratulations on being a grandpa. Exciting times!

How did it turn out?