New interesting Nano board

I just found a video that describes a Nano board that I think would be very suitable for Estlcam users.
It looks very well designed and the price is rather cheap at 2200 rupee which is about $40 AUD
The video URL is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mbli4i9Tqw
Check it out.

I’m guessing the pinouts will not be compatible. It’s really too bad Rocketronics doesn’t have more reasonable shpping rates.

Yes Dave, I also noticed that the shipping was over the top.
As for the pinouts, what happens when a system is used for say GRBL and Estlcam is used for that board? I have always made my own systems so I naturally designed it with Estlcam native pin outs in mind, but existing boards that are not designed for Estlcam specifically seem to be used if I understand correctly.

The GRBL pinout is probably the most common CNC controller board pinout and it makes sense that Estlcam, as a GRBL alternative, supports it. Pinouts aside, I’d be very surprised if any Arduino programmable logic controller (PLC) board could be a good CNC controller board, e.g. probably no direct to processor pins for step and direction signals, missing or unusable components etc.

Christian’s board is by far the best choice and what I would be using if I weren’t so stubborn and cheap. That said, I’ve learned a lot building my own Nano shields and the next one will be one step closer to the Estlcam board.