My problem child Rochester, MN

soooo here’s my current obsession. It’s still a work in progress, and I know some changes need to be made but I wanted to share. Let me know what you think!

2 Likes

That looks really sharp, and it fits the island perfectly. Keep it there!

I like that color of green. Where’d you get it? I’ve had a hard time finding green PLA lately.

Sweet.

1 Like

Lol I can’t keep it on the island, although wait until you see it’s perminent home, it is a really nice enclosure I made. It just hasn’t been traded out there yet. I wanted to make sure it was working first. The girlfriend will be happy to get the island back though!

Oh and the green is a PETG, I actually got it off of amazon.

>Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm

Looking at the flashy orange “100 % premium quality” button I’m curious, can you confirm this is correct? Did you measure it? Most suppliers state 0.05mm.

yea I had taken 3 measurements, all of which were under .03 tolerance. and it prints super nice, better than a lot of the other more inexpensive PETGs. What makes it even better is the COLOR! it is a fantastic consistency, the only downside is something that I have to deal with is the occasional burning and little black spots in the print if you look close. I recommend it though!