So after getting the conduit squared away(tubing cutter is worth the small price).; I continued with the printing of the pieces.
I got the middle part together and I am amazed at the genius behind it. Ryan you are a true genius.
Sp far the only piece that was really difficult was of course the Rigid-Z. I got it printed twice but if you look at the assembled parts you’ll see a piece of duct tape. That duct tape is holding down a little piece of plastic that was coming up. I don’t think it affects anything and I’m hoping the Gorilla Glue holds it so I don’t have to print that piece again.
Hopefully I’ll have the rest of the parts printed by this weekend about 36 hours more to go.Over the weekend I hope to tackle the table