Mrrf 2023

I half-heartedly applied for a job there. They must have really good devs, because they didn’t call me back. :slight_smile:

1 Like

i think i could make those dates work. Close enough to drive. Let me know if you are going and i can run it by the wife.

1 Like

Am I correct in thinking that in YouTube speak, in the hobby CAM software space:

“This will change everything”?

If it can do inlays without much hassle I am game. :smiley:

2 Likes

1 Like

So detailed. I have a picture of that deconstructed at the end of the show.

Tiny,

They must own stock in servos.

This CNC has precision in spades. Lots of cool features in this one. He displayed his work witha microscope, and the edges are clean even under magnification.

3 Likes

Amazing pieces are very clearly designed to print well.

3 Likes

awesome

Ron Started running some millennium falcon’s and they were real nice. (thank you!)

The new JellyBox

2 Likes

How big do you want your drivers?

Worlds hardest typewriter. Super cool.

Flow sim of a duct that this ran.

This dude was great to talk to. He was painting 3D printed minifigs. The 3D Printing Nerd got wind of him somehow and is shipping him a resin printer. He was very excited.

3 Likes

Die Antwoord

The house from earlier.

3 Likes

I still cant quit thinking about it. I had alot of fun! It was fun being at your table too, thanks for letting me part of it!!

2 Likes

Thank you for hanging out.

It’s addicting. I really like being around creative people that dream big.

5 Likes

Checked out their site, that house model is $1400. They print it then ship it to you. It’s like 180 parts.

1 Like

Hey Ryan,
Thank you for kind words. It really made my day…

2 Likes

(signed up to say…)

Hey Ryan, thanks for saying nice things about my CNC project! I appreciate your time to stop by and talk a bit when there’s so much else happening. I think maybe I’ve found something to try for hinges.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

Feel free to share updates in the forums somewhere, that things is rad.

1 Like

Wow this is probably the most impressive print I’ve ever seen coming from a FDM printer.
Incredible.

1 Like