Mrrf 2023

8 Likes

In town now. Be there shortly!

1 Like

Just checked into the hotel, I’ll come over in a few minutes.

1 Like

Our view is awesome!!!

2 Likes

Sure that isn’t a pool-side view? As in a side of the pool?

Guessing most people see a wall, some see a canvas, I see Ad space/opportunity :grinning:

Got access to a LR3, some paper, tape and multi sharpie setup to fix that view?

6 Likes

RC Jawa sand crawler.

7 Likes

I’m using that video on the tablet!

CNC’d badges!

We are getting a new CAM software, that I am extremely excited for. Didn’t ask if we can talk about it or not, let me double check tomorrow before I say anything.

MRRF has pleasantly surprised me once again. So far everything is a better than last time.

Sorry I didn’t take more pictures.

6 Likes

I took some!!

Sorry i am uploading from phone. Hope i uploaded the good ones!! This place is insane!!

4 Likes

That prusa is awesome. Way bigger than i thougtht!! I talked with chris riley, bigtreetech, polar filament, prusa, micro swiss, lightburn, slice engineering, and more I am forgetting, I am sure!! This is fun!! So glad we can meet like this again! That covid stuff was really a drain! If you are remotely close come check it out!

6 Likes

It really dwarves the mk3 in the background.

There aren’t many people though, are there?

1 Like

It was kinda nice. I am told to watch today. Today is the big day. It has been fun. I would call it perfect. I could talk to anyone i wanted. It was fun! Headed there in a few minutes.

3 Likes

Today will be worse.

2 Likes

At the risk of being “that guy”, isn’t that a MK4?
As an owner of a 3, I totally understand the 3 and 4 are more or less the same size, and I too am surprised with them sitting side by side. Not completely sure how I’ve missed this before. I knew it was bigger, but…I’m assuming perspective is playing a part in the picture, but with Riley there and making the statement….

2 Likes

You are right. Couldn’t see it well on mobile. :smiley:

2 Likes

Day 2!

4 Likes

Dude that’s awesome!

1 Like

10 Likes

What is the workarea?

2 Likes

Ohman. He showed up after i left!!! Well hopefully another time!! I am home now and had a blast!

2 Likes