MRRF 2020: Goshen, Indiana, April 3-5. Who is coming?

There has been mention in the forum about the 2020 meetup. I really want to go, but my day job’s main work takes place on weekends! We will see. Who is coming?

Let’s show Ryan some super support for this event. Could be the showdown in the OK Corral!

Not too early to start talking about it. It’s a bit later this year.

Who has gone before? What can you say about it?

1 Like

If you even remotely like to look at how 3D printers do their thing…It will blow your mind. Tons of crazy stuff people have printed, printed with, tiny printers, giant printers. Not sure how this year will be but it has been far less trade show and more show and tell. I was actually bummed the first two years because there was nothing to really buy there most companies where just kinda there letting you look at their stuff and answer questions. I have only ever brought one thing home each year. A berd air nozzle, a piece of Capricorn ptfe, one year nothing, and a tiny sample of filablend. It is like being a kid in a candy store and the store saying, sorry you have to buy this online and wait for it to show up. I would impulse buy myself broke so good thing it is this way I suppose!

Every thing there has a crazy story and usually a person super excited to share it.

I think another part of it is besides maybe Prusa all the other companies are pretty small and you can usually ask the head honcho questions about the thing they brought, or just say thanks for making it available to you.

I really hope I get to meet you!

The other thread, Mrrf 2020

1 Like

Well crud. I searched and didn’t find anything. Whoops. I know the problem now. I typed MRFF 2020 in the search. Oh well. I’ll link to the other too!

Ha. I even liked your first post!

1 Like

The more the merrier.

This will be my 5th year going. It is my most anticipated event of the year. I love seeing what everyone is doing with their printers. Ryan is OK to talk to as well. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Th energy of being around other people that like to make things not just talk about them is like nothing I have ever experienced. Maker faire is cool, but there are more lookers than doers. MRRF seems very different. Even the lookers tend to have something in their pocket or backpack to share…

Sometimes the backpack is an event in itself!

3 Likes

I am planning on going. I haven’t been, and I probably won’t be able to go again for a long time.

1 Like