MRRF 2019

Yes, extremely so. It sucks to have a conversation continually interrupted by people trying to push past, and rarely leaving the table because it takes to long to get to the other end of the building. On top of that sponsors are supposed to get a full table along the wall (a little more personal space), and that didn’t happen for most of us.

They are teasing 3-4x the space for next year in April (better month for me at least)! Hopefully a little better schedule as well.

Didn’t find you on the video, may be i missed something

Tom’s racist.? If you watch he blows past any core xy printer(except e3d toolchanger). He skipped the whole isle we were in by going through the concession hallway. Project R3d was across the isle from us and had 3 tables.

I liked Tom’s video with Prusa from MRRF - was good to see him give Jo just as hard of a time as he gave other vendors even though they were paying for his trip :wink: I almost felt sorry for the Sienci guys during his interview with them - he didn’t make it easy for them at all. But that CAMLab did sound interesting and worth checking out.

So much cool stuff! Seriously awesome pics, just seeing those out of context is motivational!

Just saw an MRRF video with a giant string printer using mpcnc carriages, which he acknowledged, looked super cool, used marbles as counterweights. Maybe one day I’ll make it out there, maybe when tickets don’t cost 4 figures.

This printer/video?
https://youtu.be/-FvGRm7I1Dc 17:00 ish.

That’s it.