MPCNC Primo Printed Part - Claimed

This is no longer available.

Free-ish:

I was going to convert my Burly to a Primo, but settled on an LR3 instead. Consequently, I have a set of printed parts available - size “C” (23.5mm for 3/4 EMT). I printed them in either hatchbox or overature PLA using the recommended settings on a MP3DP (version 2). They are mostly black, but the core and a couple accent parts are blue.

No hardware or bearings or anything - I’m going to repurpose anything that is still in good shape other than the controller. That is an arduino mega / ramps with an lcd. It is wired for 12v, but no power supply is available. Ramps has a horrible reputation for a good reason but this one has hundreds of hours on it so it is probably an okay one :grinning:. Let me know if I should include it.

I’ll ship anywhere in the US (lower 48).
All I ask is that when it arrives you send a donation to @Ryan - whatever your conscious tells you, but preferably at least enough to cover my shipping cost (est $12).

4 Likes

Thank you for the consideration, but please you should get something for your time. I’m fine with you recouping some costs.

2 Likes

I’d rather give them away than throw them away.
It’s all sunk cost other than shipping and I’m not giving anyone my payment info - yours is already out there :wink:

1 Like