MPCNC Primo J Kit for sale near Everett, Washington

Here’s your chance to get a new winter project going!

Unfortunately life has intervened and I no longer have the time or the space to build my machine. I am selling the following:

MPCNC Build Kit - Primo
GT2 10mm Belt x 1
Wiring Kit - Dual endstop
Printed Parts - 25.4 mm (1")
Tubing, 6pcs - 4’ x 1" x 0.83" (mild steel not DOM)

The build kit is still in the original box as shipped from V1, only opened to check the contents. The printed parts were produced on my Prusa I3-MK3s in blue and purple. The core is printed with 70-30-70 Adaptive cubic infill, all other parts are 50% Adaptive cubic infill.

I do not have a controller (I was going to go Mach3 compatible) or router/spindle. I am asking $450 or best offer for local pickup. I can meet a buyer within a reasonable distance if desired.

Thanks for looking,

Steve

2 Likes

Okay, so I haven’t been back to look at this in a little bit and apparently it is too old to edit so here we are. I am reducing the price to $350 which basically covers the materials and the kit. I didn’t want to undercut Ryan’s prices but I really don’t have use for this stuff anymore and would like to see it go to a good home.

Thanks for looking,

Steve

Steve,

I will be up in Tacoma just after the first of the year (weather permitting). I’d like to buy the kit at $350.

Mike B.

Mike B.,

I would be happy to meet in Federal Way or thereabout if you are amenable and still interested. Please reply to this message when you are available and we can coordinate a meeting.

Thanks,

Steve

Steve,

I’m working on a special project for a company in Tacoma. I hope to get it done during the next week and then. bring it up after the first of the year.

If you would like, I can send a deposit now and complete the purchase when I get there in January.

Mike

Mike,

Your willingness to send a deposit is enough of a commitment to me to hold the stuff for a couple of weeks. You can just pay in full when we meet up. I will send you a PM with an e-mail to contact me directly when you are ready to coordinate the exchange.

Thanks,

Steve

Steve,

I’ve sent a couple emails to the address you sent me but I’ve not heard back. I’m heading up to Tacoma tomorrow. I hope we can meet up.

Mike

Mike,

Seriously not sure what might have happened. I replied nearly immediately to the cirruscfi@gmail.com address. My reply is below. I will also reply to your latest e-mail. My cell number is 425-749-6272. I am definitely still planning to meet tomorrow. Do you think weather is going to allow you to make the trip?

Regards,

Steve

Original e-mail reply below -----------------

Mike,

I think we can make Monday work. I am not sure what traffic will be like for me coming South on Monday (I actually live about 30 miles North of Everett) so while I can try to be in the Tacoma area around 10:30 I suggest that we should probably meet somewhere a little more comfortable to wait that is pretty easy in and out. If you travel just a little farther North on I-5, to exit 137, there are several restaurants and fast food places to the North of the freeway where we could connect. If you would like to take a look at Google and pick a place that would work, otherwise I might suggest the “Poodle Dog” restaurant as pretty convenient to that interchange. Let me know your thoughts and we can finalize a plan.

Regards,

Steve