Material Sources

Anybody know where to get reasonably priced thick pvc sheets? I’m not into $100+ per sheet and wonder where/how you get reasonable pricing…

That’s a very good question. I was talking about this with my wife last night. We have a merry Christmas sign we hang on our gate that I made last year. It was old plywood when I made it and it’s not weathering well. I would really love to remake it out of something like the pvc sheet that will last but I also don’t want to spend $1000 on a sign that gets used one month a year lol

1 Like

Prices are seriously getting out of hand. The purple foam board that some use for test cuts is $50+ a sheet here anymore. As for finding good prices, my only guess would be to find a distribution center and see if they will sell direct to customer.

1 Like

Making one of these for a material cost of less than $100 is nearly impossible now and I keep getting asked for them but economics…

1 Like

You’d probably need to buy a full unit to get any kind of discount. This stuff was expensive BEFORE prices went insane!

1 Like

Those look awesome! Charge what you have to charge. If they are willing to pay it then it is what it is lol.

not an issue anymore. Nobody wants one… micro economics of supply and demand. I supply at x, and they demand y, so I sell z(ero).

1 Like

Lol I get that completely. They all want you to work for free and get the material for them but not up charge it all