Marlin Changes for SKR 1.4 Turbo

It’s only 4 characters that need to be changed between my code and his.

I’m hoping to get my Primo up and running this weekend with an SKR 1.4 Turbo. This thread looks like it is going to really helpful. I do have one question that I’ve not been able to find the answer to … How are the jumpers under the steppers set up? Ryan’s documentation indicates that there should be no jumpers under the 2209 steppers, but it is for a different board. And from the docs from BTT, it looks like there should be 1 jumper under each stepper, but that is assuming a 3D Printer implementation, and not a CNC.

Any and all advise is appreciated.

That should help but I suggest you get a 2209 with uart to help debug.

1 Like

The MarlinBuilder releases v510 has some turbo configs. They are untested, but should be a good starting place.

1 Like

These are not working for me.

I finally decided to try updating my firmware since the Magruder one is about 8 months old, but the pro on the release pages is having all kinds of strange issues on my machine.

I diff’d my old conf and conf_adv files with the ones in the untested releases but I still cant seem to figure out where the problem is.

Both axis move fine on their own, but only 1 Y axis motor moves when you home. And only half the endstops work.

Trying to see if the pins file is where the problem is now…

Do you have a turbo or a pro or a 1.3?

I had a similar problem a while ago and it came down to having #define COREXY set instead of commented out, as i did not have a corexy machine mine was cartesian but it took a little bit of digging to narrow it down to that being the culprit in my instance

1 Like

Hello, I’m using SKR 1.4 Turbo with TFT 35 V3 and TMC 2209 Drivers. I’m having difficulty getting the Nema 17 stepper motors to work and finalizing the Lowrider2. I don’t have much experience, if anyone can help.

I can’t get E0 and E1 to work, so I put both Y motors working on the same input, but each motor goes to one side. This is terrible. If anyone has any tips, I’d really appreciate it.

Thank you for reading this.

@F_Wozniak , welcome. Sorry, I can’t help but I wanted to let you know that this thread is a few years old. So you’ll probably have better luck getting a response by starting a new thread.