LR3 YZ Cable Tidy

I’ve uploaded my LR3 cable tray model (since I’m doing all this tidying up!)

@Ryan is there a preferred (standard) link/description to V1e that we can use when uploading mods like this? I reference v1e.com and the LR3 pages - but it occurred you may have a preferred landing page?

Anyway - if you build fenders you probably need these, if you don’t, you might find them attractive in a Roger Rabbit meets Jessica kind of way, and want some for your own nefarious reasons … errrk.

LOWRIDER 3 YZ CABLE TIDY
23-07- 31 at 15-25-17-Edit

4 Likes

As long as you post the links I can go in and add them to my “collection” in printables.

2 Likes

Thanks very much for that - I was more concerned with how to link to YOU - would you prefer a link to Printables as well? I have not done that.

Yet… :smiley:

1 Like

Oh on that end, just a link to any V1e page or the docs, or the printables LR is fine.

If I add it to the collection that is linked from the docs

1 Like

LOWRIDER 3 FENDERS…“Peter Panels” who doesn’t want a part named after them.

2 Likes

Thanks very much for that (and for the alliteration!) “cover panels” is probably a much better description, but the fender thing just stuck in my head.

1 Like

The description for those is amazing! You are so good at this stuff.

2 Likes

Thank-you, it’s wonderful to have some feedback (particularly like this!!) - I’m sure you are aware I have a constant battle with using too many words, so I live in constant fear of sending people to sleep! :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks @bitingmidge I’m just working on cleaning up my wiring and will add this to the job. I’ve already printed them and will add a Make once I mount them. :+1:

1 Like

Queue @kvcummins in 3…2…1… :slight_smile:

As was noted in the fender thread, that cable tidy is also excellent work.
That’s really clean cable routing.

3 Likes

It’s too early to be searching for codpiece images right now.

So you get this clip from Top Secret!:

1 Like

These are good. I’m using them :slight_smile:

1 Like