Lowrider v3

Hello, I build a Lowrider V3, try to use first time but some holes are not perfect, others are ok. I send pictures. Belt look ok. What’s the problem. Thanks

Hey Jose, check the grub screws, make sure that you don’t go too fast, your spindle’s RPM aren’t too low and the core is tight. If you have done all that, there are still other possibilities, but not too many. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, I will see all that. That I was cutting is the strut, and some movements I saw all the structure move the X direction. And I thought that I doing because the the strut is missing. I think was using 1200mm/m, but not shure, in Makita it was on number 4.

Thanks

Those sound okay, there should not be any unwanted movement in any direction. The strut plates keep the gantry mostly from sagging in the middle and twisting, as far as I understood. Movement in X should not really happen.

1 Like

Ok, but when is cutting I can see the X movement on the structure, but I think the screws are loose. And the but I’m using maybe is not the best.

Try to lightly wiggle the core. If it makes noise, like clinking or rattling try to figure out which bolt or bearing is loose.