Lowrider Table Complete

So my buddy finished up the table. I’m ready to get this thing going. Before I can though, the table needs cleaned and painted.

5 Likes

Really makes me want to get a MIG welder. You may want to add another leg or two in the center if you see any sag there. Looks awesome!

1 Like

Matt, thanks. It seems pretty rigid. But only time will tell of course. Where it sits on the garage floor from rail to rail it’s only a tenth of a degree off. It’s pretty square and level.

2 Likes

Looks great. You’re gonna get some envious eyes with a metal table.

Dude I have one, but the cost of steel keeps me away for now. Maybe once I get my wood shop going and it becomes more “business expense” vs “personal preference” :rofl:

1 Like

hmmm no leg braces? and adding lower shelf below it is great for storing plywoods storage

1 Like

Thanks! I don’t do well with hand tools and wood. It was easier for me to have my buddy weld up a table in his Fab shop. He builds custom parts for old VW bugs. So this was an easy task for him. He was able to knock it out in a few hours. I think the metal was about 200 bucks. I assume I’ll be able to recover some of the cost eventually.

1 Like

Nope not right now. There is always later. Plus this thing is solid so it’ll be fine for now.