Lowrider 3 & Fusion 360

I am looking to make some customized items on my Lowrider for dust collection and cable management to work with my enclosure box. Using Fusion 360 to model the concepts. Thought to ask if someone in the forum potentially have a assembled lowrider model in fusion 360?

Someone will correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t believe official CAD files are released for V1 projects.

I have the model but not sure if we can share it @moderators, @Ryan : please confirm. I imported and retraced all the parts.
I would suggest to just import the STL’s and convert to solids of the parts you want to fasten parts to. If you want to put in the hard work you can retrace the parts like I did.

Thanks WeZel
I am importing the models from printables that i used to print at the moment. Thought maybe someone has already done it to save some time.

If Ryan confirms I can share, I will.

I could be wrong because it has happened before,
I believe @Ryan and @vicious1 are two different people.

I feel you wanted to tag @vicious1 . I think that is the Ryan you are seeking permission from.

I think it did, but IIRC (and I very well might not) @vicious1 hijacked the @Ryan because he was MIA for several years and turned it into an alias.

Hi,

There are no official complete set of CAD files for the LR. There are CAD files for teh Tool mounts so you can easily modify that, that also gives you a projection of the core.

If you want to build a more complete model I suggest you just use the STL’s I just did if for a Zen table it isn’t that bad.

2 Likes

Hi Ryan
Correct that is what I am currently working on.
I am trying to work on some changes to my dust collection feed due to my enclosure restrictions.
Done the first few cuts and what a machine. Few hiccups to sort out still but love it.

3 Likes