Laser boxes and a display

I saw a post from @dkj4linux for some boxes he made and decided to make some for my grandsons. I also made a Pheasants Forever display for my brother in law.

15 Likes

Those are fabulous, Britt! Wow!

4 Likes

Thank you @dkj4linux! Coming from the master that means a lot.

3 Likes

Ok that pheasants may be the best laser item i have seen. Did you laser after painting???

3 Likes

Well, thank you, Britt… but you don’t need to be callin’ me names. Just like most folks here, I’m learning new stuff all the time. Trouble is, I forget most of it in a day or two…

2 Likes

This is my biggest problem lol. I really gotta remember to start writing things down lol

2 Likes

@RockinRiley THANK YOU!
Yes, I painted the wood with with some red dirt (from Kauai) and water and then the acrylic before I lasered it.

2 Likes

Wow, that is really great work. What workflow did you use for Pheasants Forever?

2 Likes

Haha @dkj4linux!
I have learned a lot from you! Starting with the needlecutter to cut out my Flitetest foamboard planes to my new laser toy.
Thank you for sharing your knowledge and all of your posts David.

1 Like

I painted the wood with some red dirt (from Kauai) and water and then the acrylic before I lasered it. Then I did the laser cuts in LightBurn.

Thank you. Glad I could help in some way. Based on what I see here, I really do envy your work…

:clap:

1 Like