Lake Cribbage Board with Resin

The rules start easy enough but my wife still says I am making up rules when I claim nobs or heels.

I had to stop playing muggins with my wife when she forgot to count her crib and I called it.

Super cool @joem!

I found a fix for the epoxy die bleeding into the surrounding uncut area. A quick spray with clear coat over the engraved area seem to close the pores of the wood. You just have to remember to do a quick sanding after the epoxy sets and before you stain the wood, otherwise the stain gets blotchy.

Looks great!

Thank you for the tip. I will definitely try that next time.

That is suicide here after the first attempt never again :scream: similar to beeing call a muggel in a magic household. A personal attack of sorts i found out. :grinning::+1: