Kobalt router

SwoleNC

1 Like

You’re good! Energy behind this is a GOOD thing!!! Good info to come shortly!!!

3 Likes

I was waiting on a second confirmation…we are all good now. Rolling out some info over the course of the day.

2 Likes

Woop woop :raised_hands:

4 Likes

I feel like back in the day (MPCNC - totally different design I know) I got yelled at for putting anything on the gantry. Got my hand slapped for dust collection making the Z inaccurate I believe.

Now we put weight on the machine. haha

1 Like

Wanna Win one?!?

6 Likes

Giveaways always makes things seem so official!

3 Likes

OMG, so many links…I have to get some orders out . Then I will finish up the info page. A lot of people helped with this one! I did not forget about you guys I am just not as well prepared as I thought.

5 Likes

Aren’t we all! Can’t wait to see it once its done!

1 Like

Speak for yourself. I know I’m not prepared. I mean, I’m wearing clean underwear, but that’s about it…

:rofl: :skull:

I want a Kobalt Router

Groovy, but you probably want to reply to the actual giveaway thread… :wink:

Smart…trying to double up without breaking the rules. I like it.

3 Likes

I thought I reply to giveaway. Im sorry… I’ll try again…lol no Ryan I don’t want to break rules…

1 Like

Damn, the boss censored me in the giveaway thread. :frowning: Deserved, I guess. :joy:

@Tokoloshe always breaking the rules

I was inherently disqualified for being born in the EU anyway. :smiley: Booooooorn in the EUsa…

2 Likes

Still working from home :house_with_garden:?

Yes, and I’m wearing pants, too. It’s cold, and I’m letting the smart thermostat pretend I’m not here during the day. Too expensive to keep things toasty all day, every day. :cold_face:

edit: The “that’s about it” was in reference to my preparedness, not my level of clothing. The ASPCA and/or PETA might get upset if I assaulted my cat with that spectacle…

1 Like