Kobalt contest #3

Good luck, everyone.
Twitter: NOPE.

But I donā€™t have the X. :frowning_face:

Even if I could win it I would skip this, because I want X and Elon Musk to burn to the ground. -_-

1 Like

Everyone has their preferences, we will be having a FB contest as well I am sure. Canā€™t force everyone to use the forums.

1 Like

I had a chance to win on the forum, so I canā€™t be too bitter about the rest being on social media platforms I donā€™t use.

In any event, thank you for the first two opportunities!

1 Like

Yeah, no worries. If I were you Iā€™d do that as well. I still have Facebook but I donā€™t know whyā€¦ :smiley:

Plenty of people use twitter, I completely understand why youā€™re running a contest there or on FB.
Just not my thing.
Super excited for you in all of this!

I like that changed the name to ā€œXā€. Now I can talk about my ā€œex social networkā€ seamlessly.

Iā€™ll be honest. I just want to win a free router. Iā€™d probably be willing to even log back in to my yahoo account if neededā€¦

2 Likes

I would buy one if my local Lowes had them. Probably itā€™ll be a while before they make it north of the 49th.

1 Like

Keep checking the store online. If it shows in stock but it isnā€™t on the floor, have them check receiving. Thatā€™s where the one I bought was hiding.

Someone else ordered it online from their local store to pick up in the locker, which worked as well.

It doesnā€™t even show up as a possible item on the Canadian web site, so Iā€™m guessing that they arenā€™t (yet) bringing them into the country.

Lowes Canada was recently bought out by Rona, the Lowes stores in Canada are in the process being rebranded as Rona+. Rona stores donā€™t carry Kobalt branded tools so it wouldnā€™t surprise me if they plan to discontinue them at the Rona+ stores :unamused:

I think Saturday and Sunday will be two winners on Sunday. Any CNC made project this weekend earn an entry, how do I validate these are this weekendā€™s projects not old pictures?

For winners #4 and #5 on Sunday?

1 Like

How about you pick the theme and/or we have to incorporate something into the design?

5 Likes

Could have us do something like a crown test! would be cheap for those that want to participate and you can dictate

2 Likes

Cut out the v1 logo in a specific size +/- some variance.

3 Likes

3 minutes to decideā€¦

I always want a logo, even the Kobalt logo would work but I donā€™t have a file for it.

1 Like

Not a social media guy, but good luck to those that enter!

I do think a creative contest would be fun. Incorporate the word Kobalt and the V1 logo into a carved/plotter design or something.

2 Likes

Winner posted on Twitter / X

This weekendā€™s two routers will go to a CNC projectā€¦rules in the morning.

1 Like