Just got a question

So I don’t got much to post on here, but I do have some neat VEX robotics projects I’d like to post; however, not really sure if it fits with V1 Engineering fully tho. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It sounds more relevant than a bbq smoker, and that was one of the more popular posts.

Share away!

3 Likes

Sweet, let me see if I can find some images. My current solo project has just been me trying to recreate one of the RC bots going to stores , however I believe it’s more fun to harass fellow classmates than to go shopping with a robot.

4 Likes

One of the great things about this site is all the different thoughts and talent that members have and share.
CNC, printers,BBQ to boats and canoes,electro plating plastics

4 Likes

Ah, that sounds neat. Been on here for a few hours now, and I’ma be doing some DIY electronics over the summer. I’ma probably need to get some help on them since I suck at electronics. Oh well, I shall see where I get with that thought.

2 Likes

Some of us are very self obsessed and talk about the local weather and living conditions all the time, forget about the electronics, I’m only here to let the world hear about living on the north pole, over and over again!

3 Likes

And we appreciate your crap as well as crab posts. :yum::kissing_heart:

1 Like

We love to here about others addictions it helps us feel like we may be normal

4 Likes

Ha, I found out how normal I was when I met a new person on a discord server and immediately started talking to them about trigonometry. Needless to say, he was very confused as to what language I was speaking and later told me he was using ChatGPT to understand anything :rofl:

2 Likes