JJ's V5 Build

And just because somewhere around here that I cant find right now @Michael_Melancon said something about 30k accelerations…

And this is with zero tuning. Literally just started moving it around this evening LOL…

30K accelerations at 500mm/s

And the proof it held it…

1 Like

And now for the last post of the evening. I just had to see it print before I went to bed LOL. Not a bad first print if I do say so.

@vicious1 does this qualify me for a serial number now??? LOL

7 Likes

Doesn’t count since your numbers are WAAAAYYYYY off :wink:

That’s awesome! Looks great!

I can’t wait to see your ERCF v2 build thread when you get back from next shift :laughing:

2 Likes

so if you want a quiet and slow bed drop, you can get 3 more relays or … stay tuned.

1 Like

#2 is all yours. I better start a thread.

This week…I really really hope if not I am in trouble for RMRRF

1 Like

Here you go, MP3DP v5 Serial Numbers

:partying_face:

2 Likes

how does the serial number work if you take a v4 and make it a v5? New serial or does it not change?

New.

Well now that I have 3 fast printers jerking around it was time for a new table to put them all on.

Old…

Progress…

Installed and printers put in place. Still not 100% but close enough lol

8 Likes

Time to start a print farm side hustle

1 Like

or a printer factory…he seems to just LOVE building them :grin:

1 Like

You Hiring???

This would be good for me!! That or LR’s lol. I really do enjoy the build as much as I do the use. But I take to long to make any real money doing it LOL

3 Likes

I really need to add this to my v4.

1 Like

Ill admit I was EXTREMELY skeptical about it. But I am also extremely impressed. Its a nice slow gentle fall. And I like that its a little noisy. Lets me know to look because something isn’t right. And man its so nice not having to worry about dropping the bed down before I make a configuration change. By the time klipper has restarted its all the way down at the bottom ready to go.

2 Likes

Wow, those look awesome. Better than any print of your V4. :blush:

yeah, I have not made alot with my cnc either, I found the making it the best part I guess!!!

sadly same goes for my printers, never really know what to print off of them either!

Mine print parts to upgrade and build new things most of the time LOL

Where does the yellow wire go

It is hooked up to a heater or fan port. The SKR Pro has 4 heater ports on the side so I used one of those. In klipper you can set up multi pin. So when the X motor engages it also energizes this pin to open the relays.

1 Like