Jackpot use with Laser Tree K20 Laser, TTL/PWM Control

We are looking at the Laser Tree K20 that takes a TTL/PWM input of 0-5kHz
We are currently using a NEJE A40640 Laser that works with the Jackpot 0-5VDC PWM signal output.
We are trying to find out if the Jackpot’s 0-5VDC PWM will drive the Laser Tree K20 correctly ?

Thanks
Tom

I believe that is the same laser I upgraded to on our Primo and the jackpot runs it great!

1 Like

The Laser Tree K20 works on the Jackpot. I have one that I use on mine. If you don’t already have the air pump, I’d get that too. It made a big difference when I got one.

1 Like

What size kerf are you seeing with the Laser Tree unit (if you are doing any cutting) ?
I currently use a NEJE A40640 and I have it set to attain a kerf of about .003" which is what I would like to retain if I was to upgrade to a K20 Laser Tree unit.

My A40640 cuts 3mm poplar plywood with the .003" kerf at 400mm/min @75% power in 2 passes and there is no heavy charring, just a light tan color.

I would prefer to keep the .003" kerf over going into the lightburn and setting an offset for a larger kerf.

I have not used the kerf offset with the Laser Tree unit.
Sorry I couldn’t help with that info.

What do you think the size of the kerf is that the Laser Tree unit burns ?

I don’t know. I had been using a Creality 5W and ran the Kerf test file for it. I haven’t ran it for the Laser Tree.