Issue loading SD card

Finished my jackpot build, completed my struts. Starting on my torsion box build and now having an issue with the jackpot board loading the SD card.

History: I had one other firmware issue (I think my fault since) which wiped my firmware, and reloaded the firmware from the site and had it up and running no issues (cut my struts after). Left the machine for a few days , restarting today and the SD card will not initiate. Everything else is working fine (all of on-board functions).

Bought the card from V1e, so I think many of the issues I can find on the forum are related to improper SD cards. Would this card potentially need reformatting? It already worked so I wouldn’t think that is the issue. Looking for some logical next steps.

shared my config version and error code which pops up when I hit the “sd” button on the webUI.

Thanks ahead
Dave

That is a first. I would say yeah, might as well give it a fat32 format and see if that helps.

Seemed to do the trick, when I plugged back in the SD it was wiped and unformatted. Surprising since I use the eject function each time. Glad it is fixed regardless! Thanks for the prompt support.

1 Like