ISO Dewalt DWP 611 Mount

Does anyone have a mount for the Dewalt 611 that is compatible with Ryan’s tool mount? I plan on using the 611 with the new upgrade, and the only mount I found is for the HICWIC universal mount.

Thanks!

Did you find it? I’m also looking for one for the C (3/4”) primo version

The Burly mounting plate can be attached to the Primo, then any mount designed for that plate will work on the Primo. The hole spacing is the same. You can either use the Burly nut traps and screws, or you can print the Burly mounting plate with extra perimeters, bore out the holes just a bit, and use the Primo nut traps.

If all you need is a 69mm version of the Primo Makita mount, I’m willing to model that mount and post it to the forum.

Good morning Robert,

Just wanted to clarify that it’s for a dewalt 611 router not makita. I tried different mounting tool brackets but they don’t specify what tube size they’re for. The part I’m looking for is for 3/4” tubing size.

If you could help I’d greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,

Just wanted to clarify that it’s for a dewalt 611 router not makita.

Noted. What I’m volunteering for is to take the tool mount Ryan designed for the Makita and rework it for the larger diameter of the DWP611. I believe the Dewalt is 69mm vs the 65mm of the Makita. I need confirmation that the diameter is 69mm. Since I don’t own a DWP611, I don’t know if anything needs to change beyond increasing the diameter. Looking at the older DWP611 mounts on Thingiverse, I don’t think anything else has to change.

The part I’m looking for is for 3/4” tubing size.

Mounts for the Primo almost always mate to the tool plates Rayn provides. This mating makes mounts independent of the tubing size.

So if you are interested, confirm the diameter of the router, and I’ll see what I can do.

Yes it is 69mm

Thank you Robert,

Attached is a quick and dirty mount for a DWP611 (69mm) router. I used step files for the Makita mount as a basis. Fusion 360 had difficulty removing some chamfers and fillets from the step files, so the “finish” on the mount is a little rougher than I would like in places…though I doubt you will even notice in the 3D printed pieces.

I did not 3D print these models since I don’t own a DWP611, but I did do a cardboard laser cutout to check the clearance. Because of the increased size, at some heights, the ears of the mounts will impact the tubing before the core hits the trucks. You need to test this clearance and adjust the end stops accordingly.

Print these models with the chamfer side down. That will be the bottom of the top mount (shorter one), and the top of the bottom mount. I would also use at least 3 perimeters and a healthy amount of infill.

The DWP611 is heavier than the Makita, so it is possible that this mount needs to be beefed up a bit more.

Let me know how it works and if you need changes.

Dewalt DWP611 Primo Mount.zip (306.8 KB)

Edit: Just to be clear, you also need to 3D print the mounting plates provided as part of your Primo files.
This mount mates to those mounting plates.