I ❤️ my LowRider CNC

I :heart: my LowRider CNC. Thank you, Ryan @vicious1, for your genius and generosity. You have enriched all our lives.

To my fellow V1E LowRider makers:

Recently Ryan conceived, staged, caused, a social media blitz for “I :heart: my Kobalt” — which was great. But I’m thinking we ought to do the same for him, V1E, and our LowRiders.

I am planning to make something that says “I :heart: my LowRider CNC” with either or both the V1E logo type and V1E.com web address. If I do, I plan to post on social media (and here).

7 Likes

Thanks, but this does not mean anything without everyone using them. I just dumped some files online the users are the real heart and soul behind this working for so long.

9 Likes

Very much looking forward to the parts arriving this week (they were supposed to get here for the weekend but weather delays…winter is not my season…) and getting going on the build. I’ve watched just about every video on it I could find.

I’m glad I built the mpcnc years ago as a practice run for the lr3. And the other oddball cncs that were cobbled together over the last decade or so. All good practice.

I’ve wanted a large format machine for forever but it was never in the budget.

Many thanks Ryan for your designs, long hours of work, and generosity with all this stuff.

2 Likes