I gave up on the SKR Pro 1.1

I got the web interface built into my SKR Pro 1.1. It’s ok. I like that I can modify the TFT35 with custom buttons and have it mounted on an arm next to the tools. Makes setup easy and I want to use it for odd jobs around the shop without having to write or create a model on a PC.

Working on some screens that make it easy to do simple G code commands without having to type each g code command in. right from the screen at the machine.

Yes please! :slight_smile:

Here is a link to my SKR source

Mine is setup for TMC2209. Also mine is setup for Dual X and Dual Y motors.

Stepper
0: X
1: Y
2: Z
3: E
4: X I think
5: Y I think

Ok, I have a theory why your gantry is running into the wall sometimes. I’ve had this happen when the web browser wasn’t refreshed when loading a program. I also had this happen when I set my G code to be in relative (G91 i think) mode which will do that when running a program.

I have some idea’s on why you might be having strange stepper motor behavior. I had some strange behavior at first. Some steppers moved correctly but some not. I was freeking out because I didn’t understand it. After adjusting motor accelerations down, my steppers all started acting normal. Also, keep the stepper down around 1200ma. I was getting over temperatures anything over 1400ma. I have fans on them but still.

1 Like

Thanks, Shawn. It might take a while until I get around to trying it out, but when I do I will definitely use your version!

My velocities might be a little high. I was bumping them up and haven’t actual run this exact version. Just keep in mind your jogs might be aggressive.

Also, i’m running 24v on everything. If you’re is 12v, please drop all Accelerations in half and velocities in half. If you run your steppers in series, you’ll also have to drop accelerations and velocities in half.

One more note, mine is setup for Wifi and TFT screen.
Serial port 6 is wifi
Serial port 1 is TFT

If your doing a usb connection from you’re PC. You’ll need to change one of those to -1 (i think its -1).

The wifi port is like 2$ add in and is kinda useful for jogging from cell phone or PC. You can upload files over wifi as well, but its slow so only useful on small g codes under 200 Kb. Anything larger its faster to pull the SD and copy it manually.

Some undocumented features. If using the big tree tech wifi addin module. You don’t enable wifi in the Marlin 2.0 source code. You just use serial port 6. I found no useful instructions online for configuring it, it just kinda works after uploading the html file it ask for.

Shawn

I known how you feel, just in case your still around
//######## START Sensorless Homing ########\
Configuration.h

//#define USE_XMIN_PLUG
//#define USE_YMIN_PLUG
#define USE_ZMIN_PLUG
#define USE_XMAX_PLUG
#define USE_YMAX_PLUG
//#define USE_ZMAX_PLUG

Configuration_adv.h

#define X_CURRENT_HOME Z_CURRENT remove Z_CURRENT replace with 200
#define Y_CURRENT_HOME Z_CURRENT remove Z_CURRENT replace with 200
#define HOMING_BUMP_MM { 10 0 2 }
#define HOMING_BACKOFF_POST_MM { 10, 10, 2 }
#define SENSORLESS_HOMING
#define X_STALL_SENSITIVITY 90 you need to play with the number to get it right this worked for me
#define Y_STALL_SENSITIVITY 95 you need to play with the number to get it right this worked for me
#define IMPROVE_HOMING_RELIABILITY
#define X_CURRENT_HOME 200
#define Y_CURRENT_HOME 200
//######## END Sensorless Homing ########\