How to increase the text so I can read it

I use two notebooks for two machines and both when I have a problem and need to read the line number and which part the program has reached, I am unable to read that info.
I don’t see anywhere that it can be changed in the setups, I tried control scale but that makes the tool list far too big, there must be a better way?

If the text could be made bigger and clearer (different colour maybe) it would make a good software even better.
Estlcam CNC 12.047A _can't read

My vote is a lighter background and less difference between the gray and black text. The black text is a bit too big already, too much of the G-code isn’t visible in the default view.

Yes that would work well. I rather like the new colour codes though, just make the background white should be enough I think and the text a little darker and maybe bigger too.

1 Like

Hello,

the size can be changed in the “control scale” field:
Control_Scale

But this setting scales everything - not just the text.

I see the comments are a bit hard too read.
I’ll think about changing the color scheme (but personally like it quite well)
You can adjust the width of the g-code list by dragging the red border with the mouse:

Usually I don’t read the comments - if I search for something specific I type “Go …” followed by the name I’m looking for in the command line. Or “Go” followed by the line number.

For example:
Go 100
will go to line 100
Go part 2
will search for a comment containing “part 2” and go there if it finds it.

Page up / down keys will go to the next / previous object start…

Christian

2 Likes

Yes I found that out while trying the other day, and I stopped using that method because it made the tool list far too big for my notebook screen and would not fit on the screen.

Yes, any increase in scale increases all tool/function/icon portions of the screen and reduces the already too small and more important drawing/paths area of the screen.

I need to be able to read the comments so that I know where the program has reached when a problem arises. It would be so easy if the screen could be read clearly.