Hi to all! Just want to say thanks for the chat @37C3

Hello,
I was @37C3 with my sand table and my bad I misunderstood when asked if I was registered at the forum I though the CCC one and said yes, I forgot we were talking about V1 Engineering.

I just loved congress, and now that I had the “courage” to show my build in public, I might as well publish something here too.

It is coreXY built, because I love speed.

9 Likes

Hi sig!
So cool that you posted here.

I was indeed looking for you here in the forums but totally forgot your username!
It was great talking to you and seeing your post here in the forum. Looking forward to your sand adventures that are coming :slight_smile:

Have a safe trip back into reality from 37C3 :grin:

For all the others that are looking for context: Chaos Communication Congress just took place for the 37th time (hence 37C3) in Hamburg, Germany.

3 Likes

Beautiful. Was the design made in sandify?

As far as I understood it was of course made with sandify, because it’s just the beeeest <3

looks like a 3(4?)-lobe circle rotated and scaled :slight_smile:

there were also some very interesting patterns going on that were created using 2 marbles at the same time. the trailing marble made for some interesting variations.

4 Likes

Dammit I missed you every time I went by the sand table, I hope next year we can meet!

1 Like