Hello from Ukraine

Thanks for support, bro!
We are ok)

7 Likes

Hi Guffy. I’m sorry for what’s going on. here in Trento (but throughout Italy) we are organizing ourselves to give you help from medicines, to clothes, to blankets. I hope it all ends soon

2 Likes

thank you to all you guys and to many all others. it so glad to see such support to our nation from so many people around the globe. the only moment i was a bit disappointed last days is the behavior of many russian top video bloggers on YouTube - i was subscribed to some set of pretty interesting channels. it’s sad to see that outside their thematics they trying to be blind and deaf. a very few explicitly said that want stop war and almost noone said root cause of the situation

My prayers are with the Ukrainian people, every day my wife and I pray for all of Ukraine. I also ask for God to take Putin out. He keeps lying, trying to come up with a false narrative that will explain his actions. However, his invasion is born from pure evil narcissistic greed, nothing more. He wants to make himself appear as a “hero”, but heroes do not start wars against innocent people. Heroes seek peace. Satan is his wing man.

1 Like

Hey Guffy,
My cat has a Brother and he didn’t know!!

And that is also my filling, You are a Brother that I didn’t know. Be strong and stay safe and I’m glad you both are ok

1 Like

Platformio is made by Ukrainian developers. I did not know that.

7 Likes

Yes, that is true. I don’t know from where they exactly, but hope they relatively in safe

3 Likes

Hello Guffy, i have a hard time with words. I reallyyy hope this finds you well! All thenews looks so bad.

1 Like

All ok, Riley. Our city is at rear, not in a hot zone. Yeah, we have a few air alerts a day (yet another have begun right at the moment) and yesterday we had 2 homes damaged by russian ship artillery hit. But mostly here we haven’t so terrible subsequenses of the war as some other our cities experiencing.
Me an my pussycat say Thank you for your care about us)

8 Likes

Of course. You know, I never would have thought I would be talking to anyone from there. Take care. And write in here often, o.k.!

Lets just pray this gets over fast!

5 Likes

And write in here often, o.k.!

You see, mate, here it’s not my personal blog. I don’t want to be too annoying and was promising to not spam. Honestly, the site is dedicated to DIY thematic and owned by Ryan. I don’t wan’t to mess you guys with politics.
But… if there are no objections from owner and community I can periodically post short updates.

So. All ok with me and my city. Today we celebrate the jubilee of 1 month of resistance )

8 Likes

I would appreciate you at least checking in once and a while and feel free to do so, you have been a huge help around here. This thread is surprisingly non-political and I love that. We are concerned about you and your families safety, less important is the why of it all. I am sure we all feel the same helplessness. So please be safe and keep us in the loop!

13 Likes

Agreed. 2/3s of my company’s developers are in the Ukraine. This ordeal is way more about the people for me than the politics.

1 Like

Hi guys. We are ok. The city fortunately and thankfully to our army is in rear. So many businesses begun step by step reopening to restart economy. I also continue working.

And when people care about the country, economy and army our most famous Instagram cat Stepan cares with help of many people around the globe helps to his friends - animals who are have difficult times now.
Good cat :cat2: Stepan )
Just can’t stop myself to share Stepan with you guys)

10 Likes

hi guys.
we are ok.
someone sleeping after we woke up early morning.

our city experienced missles attack today. part of missles was intercepted by air defense, but unfortunately some got targets. it’s not widely known yet what exactly was damaged, probably oil storage base or gasoline factory. anyway, it’s not a reason to lose spirit) all will be good)

Our popular travel blogger. Made a video about own city, our capital. The look from inside. It’s in English. Maybe someone will interesting in.

11 Likes

hi guys.
I’m ok, after two months since the war begun. Today our country celebrates Easter, big cristian holiday.
According the tradition, my mother cooked Estar bread (Paska). In her 79 she still able to cooking excellent and tasty.

I highly thankful to her because he took care about cooking in these times when i have to make homework alone in addition to my job.

Unfortunately, not all citizens could meet the holiday with happiness. Despite that our city is in relative safety, yesterday we got biggest air strike to our city from the war begin. One of misseles hit to big home. 4 and 5 floors was destroyed. Many people killed and got injured… so the holiday this year is with taste of sad and angriness

15 Likes

Your treat looks very good! Sad to hear that the violence continues! Stay safe!

1 Like

Today, despite that at first look it was pretty sunny warm good day, they made a damage to runway in our airport. After the victory we will have to repair it. The runway was pretty new, it just have been built last year to increase attration for tourists. Fortunately noone get injured.

3 Likes

Hello Guffy! Been a while. How are you doing? Saw a post from another ukraine person the other day in here. They were starting a build and talking about air raid sirens. Hope u r well!

4 Likes

hi, buddy. I’m still alive and in a good conditions. maybe except my mood, lately time by time it not too shining. dispite that basically all seems pretty not so bad, nothing is finally decided yet. it still a lot of difficulties ahead and noone could be ensured that will not be involved directly.

4 Likes