Happy 2024 All

May it be the best year yet!

6 Likes

It has been 2024 here for most of a day and so far the weather is great but the hangover is severe.

2 Likes

It’s been raining all year here… Which means 7 hours. :smile:

1 Like

Happy New Year from central Texas! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Happy New Year everyone!

Have fun, stay safe, build awesome machines!

5 Likes

Best wishes to everyone, may 2024 bring peace to the whole world

5 Likes

Happy New Year everyone!!!

5 Likes

Happy New Years!!

5 Likes

I woke up feeling good and ready to attack the world so I think that means this year is gonna be a good one!

Happy 2024!!!

9 Likes

Happy new year folks! I wish all the best for you in the new year. Cheers to new projects and fun activities.

May peace prevail on earth.

7 Likes

Same here! 150mm yesterday and by four today we have had 70 mm with “ rain increasing” overnight. It’s cooled things off a bit though.:grinning:

And this is why I can never get anything done! :rofl:

"Where’s Wally " and why isn’t he working on the LR3?

We aren’t in the habit of noticing, let alone celebrating wedding anniversaries, but in a little over three weeks’ time, we hope to be celebrating our fiftieth, so figured that was probably worth commemorating in some not small way.

We were fortunate to be able to beat all of our offspring into arranging a couple of weeks off at the one time and joining the party. So here we are, kids, husbands, grandkids, all 14 of us in Bali for a week and a bit, catching up on forum time, and reading up on Lightburn and Kiri;moto so we can hit the ground running on our return.

Or maybe not. :rofl:

5 Likes

Wowwww, enjoy!!!

2 Likes

Niiiiiice!

1 Like