Forum User Attached Images

Thank you to Ryan for your awesome work and this forum supporting it. I am leading up to planned lowrider build and have been spending a lot of time looking at other builds. Any chance you are running the pro version of GB bbpress toolbox? If so, please see https://www.dev4press.com/blog/plugins/2018/simple-lightbox-plugin-for-gd-bbpress-toolbox-pro-image-attachments/

It would be awesome to not have each attached image opening up in the same tab or a new tab. If you are not running pro I would be happy to make a donation to help pay for it. $10-$20 to not have to be clicking back or over to new tabs would well worth it.

That is something I had not seen. I am hesitant to add anymore plugins right now as we are straining the my hosting package again. When it comes time to update I will keep this in mind.

Understood. I work with WordPress on a daily bases and would be happy to help if you would like.

I always insert my images into the content so others don’t have to click. But I think they are still maybe clickable? Here’s a test (gonna do a life size carving of this one day).

[attachment file=95935]

Yup, still clickable.

What sort of stuff if you don’t mind me asking?

2x life size is my vote, make it more intimidating.

1 Like

I manage a half dozen websites running on WP as a side gig and a rather large e-commerce site (non-wp) as a day job. I am by no means an expert, but I know my way around and might be able to help squeeze a little more out of your current host.