BUGFIX release (v1.beta4) is available for the Flyfisher604 F360 post processor.
This release supersedes the v1.beta3 and includes 1 bugfix.
----- Github tag: v1.beta4 -----
- Resolves an issue with Z retracts and plunges (no change in XY) and detecting if these are Safe. v1.beta2, which allowed safeZ to be defined as a reference to F360 Heights, did not correctly the check for Z retracts and plunges.
----- Github tag: v1.beta3 -----
- Coolant channels A and B can now both be enabled at the same time if they match the coolant type requested by the tool. This allows coolant modes like “Flood and Mist” that may need to be implemented with separate Flood and Mist hardware to use two channels for the one coolant type .
- F360 doesn’t allow a coolant type to be defined for a laser. Now a coolant can be specified during a laser tool operation (for example air to blow smoke away) by using a new laser parameter in the post processor.
----- Github tag: v1.beta2 -----
- SafeZ for conversion of G1s to G0s can now be set to reference the Heights defined in a tool’s operation. Valid references are Feed, Retract, and Clearance heights. Consult the documentation for defining the field correctly. Now defaults to Retract with a default of 15 if Retract height is not defined.
- Comment level Debug now shows all F360 parameters.
- Grbl laser fix: M3/M4 Laser On speed parameter was incorrectly scaled from 0 to 255, now scaled 0 to 1000. All other firmware remains 0 to 255.
----- Github tag: v1.beta1 -----
- Select the firmware dialect as a property
- Coolant bug resolved so coolant logic is no longer inverted
- Coolant properties are unified to control either Marlin and Grbl firmware
- Warnings if tool’s requested coolant is not configured on a channel
- Single file reduces the complexity of installation
- Installs without error via F360 standard Manage->Post Library install interface
- Properties enabling features are list before feature control properties
- Properties are listed in GCode for easy reference (more to come)
- Updated documentation
----- Github tag: v1 -----
- G0 Rapid move at the beginning of each cut is restored - resolves tool drag when Z is not retracted before horizontal travel occurs (F360 Hobby issue)
- Recovers G0 Rapids that occur above a safe height or that are vertical only (F360 Hobby issue)
- Feedrates can be scaled to ensure mpcnc Z axis cut rate is not exceeded. Fusion 360 kinematics do not respect an axes feedrate if different from the machine’s generalized feedrate.
- This code is considered beta and the user must review all GCode produced to ensure it is appropriate for their needs.
Here is a copy of Flyfisher604 v1.beta4
MPCNC.zip (14.6 KB)
Once unzipped, mpcnc.cps can be installed using F360 Manage->Post Library. When running the PP use the Setup button to select Use Personal Post Library (will be remembered - required once).
Please report any issues to flyfisher604/mpcnc_post_processor Issues