First project on the LR3

Of course the wife hated me building the LR3 in our sunroom but when it was finished she wanted me to make her something.

14 Likes

That’s a really neat first project, wow. Pretty cool. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Philipp. Not my first CNC (but this LR3 is the best so far) so I’m a little ahead of the curve. Came out so good I was embarrassed that I used the cheapest plywood at HD.

1 Like

Very nice!

1 Like

Sounds like maybe a v2.0 is in the future. Maybe a drawer in the bottom center? Or a compact caddy? Just don’t enclose the brush/eyeliner racks. The moment you do, caps, earrings, nuclear codes, etc. will get sucked right into those pesky little holes. And you’d have to dig up James Coburn to get anything out of there…

Anymore the price makes it feel like your buying gold

Great little project. I showed it to the wife… now I gotta make it. Man you all are making my honey do list long

2 Likes

I stopped making the mistake of sharing with. The wife this kind of thing. You will learn :relieved: :slightly_smiling_face: . It is a neat project so keeps the intrest there for her also always a good thing

1 Like

My wife doesn’t even have make-up, so I am pretty save with this one. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Since the options are likely either troll or natural manic pixie girl, I’ll congratulate you on capturing the elusive MPG. They’re usually paired with a troll… :wink:

Actually, sounds like a sensible woman.

1 Like

I am the Tokoloshe, duh.

My wife still weighs like 50kg after 4 children. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

She may weigh 50 kg after having carried 4 children, but with this beard and mustache she is not really attractive (to me) :smiley:

2 Likes

Philipp has… unique tastes…

edit: No shame, we all have our proclivities and idiosyncrasies, and as long as you’re not hurting anyone who isn’t explicitly asking for it and clearly giving consent…