Feed rate issue

Just came back to my MPCNC after a time away. updated my versions of repetier host and Estlecam. Set up my tool list and set my feed rate (xy) to 15.0mm/s. set up for my cut, Preview looks good, Estlcam estimates a 17 min cut. I exported the CNC program, brought it out to the shop and imported it into repetier host to send to the machine. Repetier host now estimates the job at 15 hours. When I send it to the machine, travel speed looks ok, but as soon as it goes to cut it slows down to an almost imperceptible feed rate. I assume I have a setting wrong somewhere but I can’t seem to find it. Feeling a bit foolish, but has anyone had this issue before?
Thanks!
Ted

Look at the estlcam basics settings. The units in the gcode need to be mm/min.

Thanks Jeff, That is likely it. I’m in version 11.120 and the screens are not the same as the example. But I see "feed unit CNC programs, and Feed unit Estlcam. currently both are set to MM per second. If I set the CNC to mm per min, and leave Estlcam at MM per second, I assume it will do the math?

That is correct.

Thanks much, I will make the changes. I SO appreciate your prompt help! Have a great weekend!

1 Like