Estlcam wont turn spindle on

Hi, im new here. Hello all. Ive installed estlcam everything it works great except the spindle wont turn on. I know the spindle is ok because it ran in easel. But now easel wont recognise my machine. Any help would be greatly appreciated

When you selected your controller hardware in Estlcam it re-flashed it with its own firmware, that is why easel no longer recognises it. In order to use your controller with easel again you must re-flash it with standard GRBL.

The spindle PWM signal coming out of Estlcam depends on which hardware you selected in SetUp/CNC Controller/Controller Hardware. Read the notes on that page to determine where to look for the PWM signal.

Thanks for the reply but my dpindle does not use pwm it just a 2 point connection to the spindle connection on the control board. Any other suggestions. And also how do i flash it with grbl. Sorry but i am new to this and am unsure how to do that.

It makes no difference, the spindle pwm output pin will still be how you control your spindle. You need to supply a bit more info, you say you are connecting your spindle to the spindle connection… which controller board are you using?

How to flash your controller board with GRBL depends to some extent on what controller board you have and what operating system your computer has.

1 Like

Thank you for all of your help. I found the problem. My spindle power connection to the control board was failing. It is all working ok now. Cheers