Estlcam Pocket Depth on LR2

The problem and this means you missed this screen.

You speeds settings are in mm/min and now I am thinking maybe that wasn’t just a preference of yours? I would run through the estlcam setup again just to make sure you didn’t miss anything else.

https://www.v1engineering.com/estlcam-basics/

Hi Ryan- Went back and checked that screen - yup- wasn’t there. I set those originally on another print I did at it seemed to not be there for the new one. So next round of tests

Barry- set to the spec above and going to take a run at it. Would you be willing to show me a screenshot of your tool list please :slight_smile: Would love to not figure all of those out!

That’s a bit like the high school janitor handing you their ring of keys. :). There are some good ones in there, but most of them only get you into a storage closet.

The settings can be saved per project or globally.

When you change a setting like that close the program and it will save it globally. If you then open a saved project it will import the old settings, all of them. I have two simple projects saved, one for dual endstops and one for my lowrider. I start all projects from the simple projects. Like presets on a 3D printer.

I wouldn’t say these are right, since they really are machine dependent, but should get you close!

[attachment file=“remmina_screenshot-2018-11-26-20:4:55.098076.png”]

Okay, the setting change solved it. Will insure in the future those are verified in my pre-flight checklist.

Barry- close is better than me calcing each one. Thanks!

Really appreciate all the help today. The setting of thr bit over the work really helps also. Whew. Now for a magarita.

Me too???

Absolutely! It’s 5 o’clock somewhere!

Hmmm. Figuring out that virtual margarita to send to all ya

Just looked at my settings again, ignore those 100mm/s first two. I was 3d cutting foam with them, that will not work in anything else. I don’t even think the machine can actually run that fast.